Living in Thailand

Non-Thai homeowners in SeaRidge have a range of options that will enable either short or long-term residency in Thailand.

Option 1: Tourist Visa Upon Arrival

1 month visa issued upon arrival in Thailand to nationals of eligible countries. Check eligible countries here.

Option 2: Tourist Visa

2 month visa issued by Thai embassy or consulate prior to departure.

Option 3: Retirement Visa

The best option for homeowners age 50 and above, who plan to reside in Thailand for continuous periods of more than 2 months. Issued for 1 year, renewal indefinitely.

We'd be pleased to review these and other options available to you.